Monday 23 September 2013

NEW GLASSES FROM SPECSAVERS

NEW GLASSES FROM SPECSAVERS
If you didn't know, I'm a glasses wearer. I'm usually in contacts, so a lot of people don't even know I wear glasses. I've been wearing them since I was about 11, but switched to contacts at 16 and have never looked book. Because I have pretty steady eyes, and my prescription hasn't changed since then, there's been no need to get new glasses so I've been wearing the same ones for almost 10 years.

That means it was pretty much perfect timing when I was offered a free eye test and a few pairs of glasses from Specsavers. I haven't had an eye test in several years and thankfully I was told that my eyes are very healthy, but I recommend going at least once a year to make sure everything is ok.
I was treated to a very thorough eye test and the in store staff where amazing. They explained what each test did and shared the results then and there. They were all very helpful and knew what they were doing, as well as answering any questions I had.

After a few tests, I was given free reign of the store to pick a few glasses. Specsavers often have various offers and when I went it was buy one get one free on designer pairs, which was a nice surprise. The staff were very patient with me as I tried on pretty much every pair in store, and asked them for their opinions, which they were very honest about. I ended up picking out two pairs, one from Roxy and one from Specsavers own range.

I really like these ones. While I have a smaller than average head, it means that I try to avoid large glasses, but I was really drawn to these ones. The shape on them is so cool, and they are pink on the inside, which adds a nice bit of colour to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment